Elbow Compression Sleeves with Ice/Heat Gel Packs
100 in stock
Suffering from tennis elbow or golf elbow? Recoverite Compression Wear Elbow/Forearm Compression Sleeves are made up of 68% nylon and 32% spandex fabric. These revolutionary compression sleeves are made from the highest compression fabric that enhances recovery and rehabilitation of injured or tired muscles caused by strenuous exercise or day to day activity.
With 2 cleverly placed pockets in each of the sleeves, you can easily insert ClayFlex™ ice/heat gel packs into your compression wear for ice or heat application. These gel packs can be iced in the freezer or heated in the microwave.
Single pack includes:
- 1 x Recoverite Elbow Compression Sleeve
- 2 x ClayFlex™ Oval Ice/Heat Gel Discs
- 3 x ClayFlex™ Circular Ice/Heat Gel Discs
- 1 x net carrier bag
Pair pack includes:
- 2 x Recoverite Elbow Compression Sleeves
- 5 x ClayFlex™ Oval Ice/Heat Gel Discs
- 5 x ClayFlex™ Circular Ice/Heat Gel Discs
- 1 x net carrier bag
These sleeves are perfect for assisting with the following:
- Overuse injuries from sports such as tennis, swimming, golf or sports involving throwing as well as for professions such as carpentry or plumbing or daily activities such as lifting objects or gardening.
- Bruises or tears
- Ligaments injury
- Muscle tears or ruptures, such as your biceps or triceps
- Broken bones (fractures) of the upper arm bone (humerus) or the forearm bones (ulna or radius) at the elbow joint
- Dislocations of the elbow joint
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Moisture wicking dri-fit technology to absorb and wick away sweat and bring it to the garment's exterior helping to reduce chaffing. This enables the moisture to evaporate quickly and ensure you feel comfortable while working out.
- Made up of high-quality compression fabric that reduces muscle soreness which occurs through a build-up of toxins such as lactic acid, as well as a fluid build-up around an injury causing swelling and inflammation. This is reduced by increasing blood flow though the limb and the rest of the body.
- 2 x pocket placement system in each sleeve for ClayFlex™ gel discs which ensure fast recovery from muscular pain and trauma caused by strenuous exercises or injury.
- ClayFlex™ gel discs can be iced in the freezer or heated in the microwave and will stay cold or warm for up to 4 hours when kept in the Recoverite insulated carry bag, allowing you to recover on the go. The Recoverite insulated carry bag is sold separately.
- Learn more about the benefits of our technology here.
- Learn more about how to use our products here.
3-5 working days to Europe.
5-10 working days for the rest of the world.
If you are shopping from Australia or the Oceania region, please shop from this website: www.recoveritecompression.com.aurecoverite-insulated-carry-bag