Upper Leg Ice/Heat Gel Packs (2)
Recoverite ClayFlex™ Upper Leg Ice/Heat Gel Packs can be used for ice/heat application for any kind of muscular trauma, injury, or treatment of ongoing conditions such as arthritis.
These gel packs are designed to be either frozen in your freezer, or heated using a microwave, in order to transfer of heat or ice to your body with maximum efficiency.
These slim line ice/heat gel packs can easily fit into any of the pockets of your Recoverite Compression Wear products. They are best suited to our quad compression sleeves.
This pack includes:
- 2 x ClayFlex™ Upper Leg Ice/Heat Packs
- Wrap in a damp cloth or paper towel and place in the microwave on medium heat for 15 seconds.
- Place in the microwave for an additional 5 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Place in the freezer until the gel is frozen solid.
- Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before applying.
- Made up of breathable material that allows your sweat to cool and dry.
- Made up of a seamless, lightweight, and breathable material that can be worn all day long, even under clothes at work or exercising.
- Built using a medical-grade 20-30 mmHg compression fabric and the latest Quantum knit patterning.
- A significant difference in the calf circumference and ankle circumference ensuring it stays in shape even after repeated usage.
- Targets the pain area in the calf/lower leg and assists in speedy recovery. It helps in relieving inflammation and soreness.
- Quantum compression assists with the fast recovery process of overuse and soft tissue injuries.
- Multifunctional adaptability relieves muscle soreness and inflammation in the calf region.
- Learn more about the benefits of our technology here.
- Learn more about how to use our products here.
- 3-5 working days to Europe
- 5-7 working days to Australia
- 5-10 working days to the rest of the world.
Free shipping on ALL orders over $250
Complete the look: