Quad/Hamstring Compression Sleeves with Ice/Heat Gel Packs
Recoverite Compression Wear Quad/Hamstring Compression Sleeves are made up of 68% nylon and 32% spandex fabric. The high quality compression materials help to accelerate the recovery process of injured or tired muscles caused by strenuous exercise or day to day activity.
With 2 cleverly placed pockets in each sleeve, you can easily insert ClayFlex™ ice/heat gel packs into your compression wear for ice or heat application. These gel packs can be iced in the freezer or heated in the microwave.
Single pack includes:
- 1 x Recoverite Quad/Hamstring Compression Sleeve
- 1 x ClayFlex™ Upper Leg Gel Pack
Pair pack includes:
- 2 x Recoverite Quad/Hamstring Compression Sleeves
- 2 x ClayFlex™ Upper Leg Gel Packs
- Made up of breathable material that allows your sweat to cool and dry.
- Made up of a seamless, lightweight, and breathable material that can be worn all day long, even under clothes at work or exercising.
- Built using a medical-grade 20-30 mmHg compression fabric and the latest Quantum knit patterning.
- A significant difference in the calf circumference and ankle circumference ensuring it stays in shape even after repeated usage.
- Targets the pain area in the calf/lower leg and assists in speedy recovery. It helps in relieving inflammation and soreness.
- Quantum compression assists with the fast recovery process of overuse and soft tissue injuries.
- Multifunctional adaptability relieves muscle soreness and inflammation in the calf region.
- Learn more about the benefits of our technology here.
- Learn more about how to use our products here.
- 3-5 working days to Europe
- 5-7 working days to Australia
- 5-10 working days to the rest of the world.
Free shipping on ALL orders over $250
Complete the look: