Insulated Carrier Bag
Already purchased the Recoverite Compression Leggings and the ClayFlex™ Ice/Heat Gel Packs? Now you can recover on the go with the Recoverite Insulated Carrier Bag.
Recoverite ClayFlex™ ice/heat discs and packs can be used as ice/heat application for any kind of muscular trauma, injury, or treatment of ongoing conditions such as arthritis. These packs are designed to be either frozen in your freezer, or heated using a microwave, in order to transfer heat or ice to your body with maximum efficiency.
This insulated bag works effectively to retain the temperature of your ClayFlex™ gel packs. Whether you need your gel packs are hot or cold, they will stay are your set temperature for up to 4 hours with this premium quality insulated bag.
These slim line ice/heat gel packs and discs can easily fit into any of the pockets of your Recoverite Compression Wear products.
- Made up of breathable material that allows your sweat to cool and dry.
- Made up of a seamless, lightweight, and breathable material that can be worn all day long, even under clothes at work or exercising.
- Built using a medical-grade 20-30 mmHg compression fabric and the latest Quantum knit patterning.
- A significant difference in the calf circumference and ankle circumference ensuring it stays in shape even after repeated usage.
- Targets the pain area in the calf/lower leg and assists in speedy recovery. It helps in relieving inflammation and soreness.
- Quantum compression assists with the fast recovery process of overuse and soft tissue injuries.
- Multifunctional adaptability relieves muscle soreness and inflammation in the calf region.
- Learn more about the benefits of our technology here.
- Learn more about how to use our products here.
- 3-5 working days to Europe
- 5-7 working days to Australia
- 5-10 working days to the rest of the world.
Free shipping on ALL orders over $250
Complete the look: